What a remarkable day…. as Princess Bunmi Agunbiade Omoshola host all the ward central Executives,
Leaders, Units Chairmen and Secretaries during which she made it known to them all her aims and objectives which stands to be her manifestoes.
- MAKING LAWS: Making laws that will be of great benefits to the people in our Community and Town Hall meetings will always come up regularly in order to be familiar with the needs and urgent priorities of our people and once this is done we will sponsor and present it as a bill on the floor of the House.
- TO EMPOWER THE YOUTHS, WOMEN AND ELDERS: Empowering the Youths, Women and Elders, “that there will be Employment for everybody”. In developed Countries of the World, Empowerment do come in different dimensions but in Nigeria system it has always been handled in a parochial Approach. Skill acquisition and procurement of the needed materials for the artisans will be our priority.
- WOMEN AND WIDOWS AID PROGRAMS WHICH WILL SERVE AS THE SOCIAL SECURITY SCHEME: There will
be procurement of “soft loans” for the market Women and “Monthly Stipends” will be facilitated through the assistant of State Government for the Widows in our various Towns and Villages.
4. PROPAGATION OF SPORTS TOWARDS DETECTING AND DEVELOPING THE TALENTED ONES: In the 21st century one of the most lucrative means of becoming a reputable and highly successful person in society is through Sports and Culture.Usain Bolt, Damola Oshayomi, Tosin Oribamise, Christiano Ronaldo have all lifted and painted their countries and families name in the Guinness Book of Record with abundant of wealth. While the likes of chief Peter Fatomilola, Fathia Balogun,
Saheed Balogun and others have recorded great achievements and impact in the Nollywood industry. Sporting activities in our constituency will be re-visited.
5. HEALTH CARE FOR THE AGED NURSING MOTHERS AND CHILDREN: In a well civilised and structured Government of the World, part of the agenda of a serious Government should include free health care for the aged, Nursing mothers and children between the ages of 1-15 years. We will sponsor a bill that will subsidize if not free health care for the people.